re. Spitfire mentioned on Telly!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: re. Spitfire mentioned on Telly!!
From: "Spitfire Pat" <spitfirepat@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:02:17 +0000
I saw the programme, and must admit that about 4 possible names of people on
this list who could have written in with that offer crossed my mind.  It
would be rude of me to publicly say who I finally decided on, but my
decision was partly based on some other recent messages that have a certain
air of fantasy about them!

Pat
(Spit on axle stands and definitely not ready for a record attempt)