Re: Clutch release pin question

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch release pin question
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:51:20 -0700
Jeff , just needs the pin to come "out the hole". Just move it as little
as possible, I would have thought.
Don't forget to also support the engine with a block and jack under the
sump. Should take the strain off the input shaft. You might want to put
a couple of long bolts in at the top in place of the studs as sliders to
help keep it aligned as you slide the bellhousing/gearbox/overdrive back
and forward. Also I can't think of any other way to get at that pin
otherwise.

Alan