Re: >>NASS Update- Long

To: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: >>NASS Update- Long
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:06:22 -0500
Jon, Nick, friends,
what AM I reading here? You guys are making me out like some kind of expert.
Listen, let's not get carried away here.
The Spit was our first Brit. car. Yes, Wilf knows body work, we're lucky
this way. So, if we can help with something in that, just ask. I, however,
struggle with this more than anybody, because I'm just learning. We're
trying to help Andre out, who lives not too far from us, and is also
learning.
Our problem lies in doing mechanical work, as British cars are very new to
us. The GT6 is going to be a very big project reg. the body work, it's
holding together like Swiss cheese, and I'm sure, we'll have our problems
with it also. We don't even have a MIG welder, I'm learning on a torch.

BTW, I loved the female parking lot, just trying to figure out how Paul
Teglers car got in there????

Nick, loved your long post update. Great stuff, we'll be doing this next
spring or late winter, and I'll be the one with 100 questions, no doubt.
Take care, let's put these babies back together the way they ones were.
Liv