My Classic Car: Eighteenth Annual British Motorcar Day at

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: My Classic Car: Eighteenth Annual British Motorcar Day at
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:15:36 -0400
I know this is last years event, but I have been waiting to see this
episode of My Classic Car. It will be airing the week of Oct. 20-26.
For more info:www.myclassiccar.com/MCCTV/026103/index.html
This show airs on Speed or Speedvision.
Check your listing at www.speedvision.com <http://www.speedvision.com/>

( I sent this out , but I don't think it got out. I saw the show, it
wasn't much. They spoke about a tr3 or tr4 and a DB5..that was it :-()

Stephen R.
www.triumphtr6.net
New England Triumphs Member
Six Pack Member
Roadster Factory Member
VTR Member
72' TR6
79' Spitfire 1500

**This e-mai was scanned with an up to date version of Norton Anti
Virus**