wanna paint a car?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: wanna paint a car?
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:06:30 -0400
I was thinking of this today and it came to me to post this. I have a
TR6 that I am doing a frame up restoration, and is like everything to
me. Then I have a Spitfire that I bought a month ago and have already
put 800 miles on it and plan on selling it when the tr6 is done ( ya I
think I said that :-)). Well it's not in bad shape and I just plan on
fixing the pieces that are missing and keep it running. The paint on it
is faded and has my finger prints all over it. Well I thought of getting
a paint job on it. Now I plan on getting the best paint I can buy for
the tr6 and plan to pay a few grand. The Spit on the other hand, I'm
almost temped to spray paint it with a can and some clear, but I won't
do that heheehhaa. So I thought there might be someone out there in my
area that might have a spray gun and would like to have a guinea pig.
Think of this as a learning process for ya, try new paints, new ways, or
maybe you have only been able to paint one car and that was it. I'm not
looking for a top of line paint job, as I said she's just a runner and I
thought if I could get some nice paint on it, I might get some my money
back or more when I sell it.
I'm game to sand it down to cut the cost too. Just keep in my mind I'm
not looking for show quality, because painting the car is not necessary
or a priority to myself.
I live in East Providence RI, work in Norwich, CT and the Spitfire is in
Swansea, MA (about 15 minutes form my house).
Let me know what you have to offer and we can talk.

Stephen R.
www.triumphtr6.net
New England Triumphs Member
Six Pack Member
Roadster Factory Member
VTR Member
72' TR6
79' Spitfire 1500

**This e-mai was scanned with an up to date version of Norton Anti
Virus**