Re: defrost fog

To: markiiibuy@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: defrost fog
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:43:32 -0400 (EDT)
That's correct, but it also indicates that the heater core (in a non
A/C vehicle has sprung a small leak, usually exceedingly small, but
itching to get larger.  I've had a number (3 to be exact) experiences
with this situation, and in all cases replacing the heater core
corrected the fogging situation.

Donald.