Re: '78 steering wheel (was photos of the differences in dates

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '78 steering wheel (was photos of the differences in dates
From: "L.R.Cooper" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:39:42 -0700
At 04:28 PM 10/18/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Laura,
>
>This is the steering wheel that is on my '78 and I have been looking for a
>used one but recovering sounds like a good idea.  I looked at the
>www.wheelskins.com site but they don't have Triumph listed as a
>manufacturer.  Do you remember what size you ordered?

You make a measurement as per their instructions and they make the cover to
measurement.

http://www.wheelskins.com/appch.htm

Scroll down to special order sizes.

I haven't ordered from them yet-never said I did, just that I'd found them
and they offered this service.

>Also, this wheel was used by triumph on some TR7's & TR8's. Some of my
>local club members have these on their cars.  But the center does not have
>the BL logo.

Mine doesn't-because it fell out. It now has a Spitfire rondel in the middle.

Laura G.