Re: Need a new battery

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Need a new battery
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:05:10 -0400
Any Group 26 or 34 battery will fit fine, the 34 fills the whole battery box
while the 26 isn't as long.  Canadian Tire #10-3478-2 is a 850 cca battery
with 3 year free replacement and 7 year pro-rata warranty, that's what I
have in mine.  WAY more than you'll ever need.

(Can you tell I used to be a Canadian Tire parts manager?)

Luke
'71 MkIV "Fireball"
'74 1500 "Mouse House"
London, Ont