Re:Re: Ebay.... silliness...

To: KHOCO@aol.com
Subject: Re:Re: Ebay.... silliness...
From: bradrichardson@juno.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:53:17 GMT
This all reminds me of something I saw on e-bay about a year ago.  A guy
specializes in making new wood dashes for Spits.  He occasionally puts one on
e-bay.  Right in his e-bay ad, he put the URL to go to his business site, where
you could see the exact same dash for sale for something like $85.00, (don't
quote me on the exact prices, it's the theory that matters here).  As I recall,
the e-bay sale ended up at something like $145.00.  Damn, you didn't even have
to do a web search, he had his URL right there in the e-bay ad, and I guess
people still don't take the time to check the prices out.  Amazing.

Brad