RE: Re:Re: Ebay.... silliness...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re:Re: Ebay.... silliness...
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:29:08 -0700
When I run into other (newer) Triumph owners I usually bring up two things -
First, you ought to check out our local club (in my case, Tyee Triumph Club
in the Seattle area.)  Besides having lots of fun, ours is a driving
oriented club full of lots of knowledgeable and friendly members.
The second thing I ask is "Do you know about Victoria British, SpitBits,
RereBits, etc."  and I recommend they write for catalogs.  In the case of
SpitBits and Moss, you can check prices right on line!

If you are using Ebay you are obviously on the internet.  A little checking
would reveal these sources.  KNOW BEFORE YOU BID.  (And quit bidding so
early and driving those prices up people!)

My 27 cents.

Ken