RE: photos of the differences in dates on SCCA dash plaques

To: "'ptegler@cablespeed'" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: RE: photos of the differences in dates on SCCA dash plaques
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:16:29 +0100
Paul,

My (UK, if that makes a difference) '78 1500 has what I think was the
Moto-Lita wheel - leather rim, shiny metal spokes, but in the centre a hard
plastic disk with an 'L' Leyland logo in the middle - no horn push, being a
'78 the horn is on the column stalk.  Is this what you are talking about?
Let me know if you get a photo and I'll confirm if it's the same as mine.

I've actually now fitted a Mountney wheel, as the leather was worn through
on the original, but the black plastic disk fortunately fits the Mountney
wheel too, so that's still fitted.

Richard

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email