New Owner - 74 Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: New Owner - 74 Spitfire
From: David Saunders <david.saunders@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:13:53 -0600
Hello spitfires@autox.team.net !

I just bought my first British car this weekend a light blue 1974 Triumph
Spitfire 1500. Went to look at it Friday. It was great. New top, new
interior runs excellent and body was decent but will need new paint. It was
awesome. I know they are a little short on HP but it didn't feel slow at
all. Damn they are small inside. I was wearing big shoes and my feet keep
pressing both pedals at once. So I ended up buying it for $1400Cdn. Good
deal I think as just the top and interior probably cost that. So now I have
to put it away for the winter for a little TLC. Anyway I am a regular at
http://www.britishcarforum.com and thought I'd give this list a try.

Dave Saunders
Airdrie AB, Canada
74 Triumph Spitfire