Spit on Trailer

To: "Spitfires (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spit on Trailer
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:02:22 -0400
Hello all,

I was out last night in my Spit between Howell and Brighton,
Michigan, and saw a Spit on a trailer. Couldn't locate the
owner, but the trailer and tow vehicle were registered in
North Carolina. No plates on the Spit. Spit was a 1974 model,
large overriders but still had the metal plates on the bonnet
and rear wings. Car was red with tan interior, and looked in
need of restoration.

Just wondered if the owner (or seller) was on the list. I know
they won't be back home yet (or maybe they are moving to Mich).

Cheers,

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell