RBR News - DArtmoor

To: "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RBR News - DArtmoor
From: "Suzie" <dbh725f@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:21:56 +0100
The journey's been going well. We were shifting some coming down from the
Welsh aprt of the trip, following the white TR4A most of the way, with a
brief 'paws' thinking the Triumph at the side of the road was in trouble -
only to realise it was the flashing red light on their friend's dog's collar
we'd all noticed - not a distress beacon.

Rather misty across Bodmin Moor and a petrol station appeared out of the
gloom just in time - on the other side of the road, the nearside one having
been swallowed up in the fog. No matter, we navigated our way there and met
up with a couple of the big saloons with the same idea.

Coming into Land's End the sun rose and the mist soon burned off. A hearty
breakfast - after what seemed like an interminable wait for the kitchen to
open - and we were off again in glorious West Country sunshine (the TR7
still with its roof up!)

Heading now for Dartmoor and lunch.

Suzie, Guy & Bob
1970 Bond Equipe 2l Estate, SWV 352J

PS Didn't get the website fixed last night - too kn***ered - and the laptop
screen a bit too bright for the drivers whilst driving through the night -
working on it now.