Re: [triumph-gt6-enthusiast] Grind & Strip

To: <triumph-gt6-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [triumph-gt6-enthusiast] Grind & Strip
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:45:15 -0400
Hello friends and Otto,
I just thought I throw in a short comment while we're at the "spitting" =
stage.=20
I'm happy to report that I'll be spitting myself in a short little =
while, as I'll be stripping down the car that's parked in my garage at =
this very moment.
Wilf, my so much better half, has agreed on letting me purchase a 1970 =
plus Mk2 GT6. We got it from a good friend who didn't have much time for =
the resto.=20
The Six is in  "rust bucket" condition. It's going to be an off chassis =
job that's going to take a few years to be completed, as we're planning =
on doing this work on a slower pace than the Spit we've just finished.=20
Here are pics that James Carruthers took when we brought the Six home.

http://www.pbase.com/jcarruthers/210902
So yes, I do except your condolences, but I'm looking forward to be =
adding another fine Triumph to the list of rescued treasures.
Cheers
Liv

  ----- Original Message -----=20