GT 6 MKIII and Spits for sale - SW Michigan

To: "spitfires (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT 6 MKIII and Spits for sale - SW Michigan
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:35:36 -0400
Hello all,

A buddy and I went over to the west side of Michigan
over the weekend to work a race. On the side of the
road was a GT 6 with a for sale sign on it. We stopped
on the way back and I took the following info:

GT6 MKIII built Sep 72. Commission number is KF20098U
(Makes it an early 1973 model). Paint code is 72, trim
code is 11.

On the window:
Runs or for parts. Extra motor/trans. Also other parts.
Will deal.
989-855-3686

Also have 1975 Spitfire and parts car.

The GT6 is rusty, the interior has only seats and dash.
We did open the bonnet and it does have the 6 cyl.

Odometer (mileometer) shows something in the mid 50,000
mile range. I did not see the Spit.

The GT6 is located on M66 several miles north of Ionia,
Michigan. Located in the parking lot of a store. According
to the note in the window, no one at the store has any
info on the car.

The usual disclaimer applies, I have no financial interest
in this car, and have no other information.

Cheers,

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell