Re: Where did everyone go ?

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where did everyone go ?
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:19:58 -0400
I had been getting ready for the TRF Summer Party in PA, where the Spitfire
is the featured marque this year.  I was planning on leaving early this
morning with the family, but my wife became suddenly ill.   I'd spent all
week prepping the car and painting my trailer and rewiring the lights.
I'm sure quite a few list members are off the Party.

Mike           http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross/   updated 7/15/02
'63 Spritfire
'66 Spitfire
'69 GT6 convertible project