RE: Where did everyone go ?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Where did everyone go ?
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:05:41 -0700
Me too.

I can't  or should I say, won't take the car out until my road is cleaned up a
bit from the resurfacing.

Got my seat frame welded and back in last night. Opportune time for me to do
maintenance this weekend.

So you want a topic -  then has anyone ever used one of those pour in valve
cleaner products to clean the inlet valves? Do they work, any drawbacks, waste
of money?

Alan

FYI, I made an LED light for my instumentation. Used an old base,soldered the
LED and resistor in and topped up with exoxy for insulation and rigidity.
Seems to work OK.  Good cool high intensity light source. I am going to do one
for the maplight as well. Will probably last longer than anything else on the
car.