Re: Mr. Dave Chu

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: Mr. Dave Chu
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:26:34 -0400
Oh, I  must answer to this, because it's close to my heart.
I have some very good Yankee friends and one Canadian friend, they know who they
are, who called me here in Ontario, because they knew I needed help with a
problem. You guys are such a great support group out there. Thanks for caring.
Also, everybody, thanks for all the help with the radiator advise. Wilf and I
appreciate it. We're still working on the problem, starting tonight with
flushing
the rad and testing the gauge. Then on to some more tests as Nolan was
suggesting. Thanks.
Liv Haasper
CCC