Mr. Dave Chu

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mr. Dave Chu
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:42:33 -0500
Thanks to our Canadian friend David, I had a nagging question answered by
one photo !

Dave replied to one of my questions about SU's.

He didn't realize that he was fixing two problems with the picture.
I did something really weird after I got my answer, I picked up the phone
and called him !
That's right, I actually talked to a real live person !

Maybe we all need to give a call at sometime to all the great folks we have
at the end of the "Enter" button, David gave me some other advice that would
have taken hours to discover via a keyboard..

If they offer a phone # in the e-mail, and you can afford to call them, do
it !
Say hi.
It's kind of nice to know that some folks have an accent as diverse as my
own.

I might mention the time difference problem with you folks across the big
creek, DO NOT CALL ME AT TWO IN MORNING !