Re: Clutch Dungeon

To: David M Brock <brockd@toronto.cbc.ca>
Subject: Re: Clutch Dungeon
From: <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:41:14 -0400
Hi David,

a) Did I do something bad in removing this part in the method I did, and
if so, how the heck should it have been removed?  (The Haynes manual
effectively says "take it apart")

What I have always done is gently pry up the area that was crimped and then
pull the cap off.  When you put it on just recrimp it in the same area that yo
pried up.

b) Does the rebuild kit include this part?

No, the kit doesn't include the part.

I should also say that if I get the answer that I don't want, ie) that
I'm S-O-L, my next question will be about getting out of the hole I'm
now in.  Those who see it coming and feel the urge can start drafting
their messages now...

Good luck.

Roger Elliott