Re: seat squab rubber straps

To: <ralemen@cableone.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat squab rubber straps
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:37:42 -0400
I got new straps (and foams and covers) last year when I re-did my seats.
The new straps were really, really tight.  Even after a year, the
seat back is a bit too stiff, and does not offer a whole
lot of lateral support.

I think the bottom couple of straps should be tight to provide lumbar
support, and the upper ones should be a bit slack so your upper
back and shoulder blades can settle down into the seat, and not slide around.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit