Re: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ally Pally Show Review - and too good to be true gadgets
From: Philip Willcocks <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:16:11 +0000
Yeah, a great show for an all-too-small venue, thanks to everyone who came
to the stand and said "Hi".
The stand was busy throughout the show and all the cars - especially the 5
litre V8 Herald - were very popular!

I don't have any experiance with the devices you mentioned and have steered
clear of them in the past;
Re: Gadget 1 - Most people seem to have modified their cars to unleaded and
LRP seems to plentiful at the moment.
Re: Gadget 2 - I'd be inclined to install electronic ignition instead.

Philip