Re: Paint and brake fluid

To: <SMatson802@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint and brake fluid
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:30:43 -0700
Steve,

If you want to spare the paint, consider converting to DOT 5 silicone unless
you've already decided against using it for some reason.  I made the
conversion over a year and a half ago and my paint has been very grateful for
it.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
The Totally Triumph Network forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi