Spit Spin

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit Spin
From: <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 07:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone ever had a spit spin for no apparant
reason?

While going to Lexington, Ky this weekend, my 79 spit
that had just had the axle u-joints replaced, spun out
and I lost it. I don't know how many spins, but hit
the guardrail twice. Not much left :-(

Well, I was going to replace the tub anyway. I had
already found one that had been Z-barted by previous
owner.

I can't seem to figure out why it spun, not going over
60 mph, not in sharp curve, but a gentle curve going
up a slight upgrade.

           Henry Stikeleather
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/