Going off the lists for a bit...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net,
Subject: Going off the lists for a bit...
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:51:36 -0600
... due to some family health problems and some community organizing in
which I've become involved in the past few weeks.

Tried to post this last night, but for some reason, it did not come
through to the various lists.

Anyone needing answers from me which I've failed to supply recently due
to the volume of email, please email to the address below. Anyone with
good jokes, please email me separately from the lists. <smile>

I hope to see _all_ of you at Breckenridge this coming August.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

`70 GT6+ (being refurbished, slowly)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (organ donor)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (daily driver)
`64 TR4 (awaiting intensive care)
`80 TR7 (3.8 liter Buick-powered)
`86 Nissan 300ZX (the minimal-maintenance road car)
`68 VW Type II Camper (Lancia twin-cam powered, but feeling its age....)

Remember:  Math and alcohol do not mix... do not drink and derive.