(no subject)

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: SpitfiresRule@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:07:21 EDT
What are you complaining about? Try on my size 15dd Nikes! Maybe it takes
practice but I don't have any trouble with those little sticks they call
pedals!

Mitch (too tall) Johnson
1965 MK2 X 3

I'm this close to getting some racing shoes.
My feet are  not too big , but last night I was wearing my work shoes
which are semi-dress.
The soles are slightly wider than the actual leather shoe part and while
driving around with my wife last night I tried to take nice corner, it
would have turned out nice expect my feet got all stuck together. I
think at one point I might have managed to hit all 3 pedals at once.

It got to the point I pulled part of one sole away from the shoe and
just ended up driving on the highway to get home.
I think 99% of the problem were the shoes too wide so for the time being
until I find a nice pair of black racing shoes I'm going to keep a set
of old wing tip deck shoes in the car.

I know this all sounds silly, but has anyone else consider buying racing
shoes to drive they LBC?

Thanks

a.

Andre Rousseau
'68 GT6 Mk1
Ottawa, Ontario
http://www.gt6.n3.net/
"You can't tailgate what you can't catch!"