Hats,Pins, Key Fobs, NFI

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hats,Pins, Key Fobs, NFI
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:45:59 -0400
Hi Everybody-

One of the E-bay vendors from whom I've recently purchased, informs me that he
has a good stock of Triumph/Spitfire/TR series items. They are key fobs,
hats(I wear a stone and green Triumph badged one I got from him constantly),
T-Shirts, and also those little hat pins.(I enjoy the "Lucas-Prince of
Darkness" one- I'll probably be buying one shortly myself)

I asked him if he'd like me to notify the list, and he said yes(naturally!) So
I am letting you all know. I have pics and some of the prices, if you contact
me off list, I'll forward them to you.(I know the list won't accept pics, so I
am not attempting to attach them here.)

In my dealings with this particular vendor, I have enjoyed a good business
relationship. I have purchased two items, and both were sent in a timely
manner. One, however, was lost in the post, and he sent me a replacement
immediately, along with an apology, and a free item, one I had inquired about
his stock of. So I feel good recommending him to my friends, as I will be
dealing with him again.

If anyone wishes to contact him directly, his name is Stewart Brown, and his
e-mail is:  stewkar@glen-net.ca  There is NFI on my behalf. Just trying to let
people know a good thing I've found. Share the wealth, et al.

Scott