Interesting interior problem

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting interior problem
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:15:37 -0500
Well, I decided to lay down the main carpet under the seats from the Vicky
Brit offered kit.

One problem though, it doesn't go back far enough to cover a vertical
section just behind it, and below that rubber "lip" into that fake rear row
seat area.

Is there another carpet section in the big box that covers that up, or
what?Or should I just cut enough of the old carpet off and re-use that? I
was thinking of just cutting off the back section with the bolt holes, and
then bolt it all together.

Won't look matching(This new carpet set is not as shaggy as the original),
but beats showing a big yellow section where there should be carpeting. Boy
does the floorpans take a long time to clean.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net