Leg room modifications

To: MIKEROSS@Prodigy.net
Subject: Leg room modifications
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:50:14 -0700 (PDT)
Mike:

Have you tried putting spacers under the front
mounting point of your seat?  This will raise your
knees, creating a longer distance from your hip to the
pedals.  I know a 6'-2" GT owner that did this.

Many upscale cars w/ power seats have this adjustment.
 Go to a new car lot to play with 'em to get a feel
for the change of driving position.

Jason

I am fairly tall and would like to modify the firwall
of the drivers
side of my GT6 to give my right leg more extension to
prevent cramps.
Do any of you recall reading about modifications to
extend the gas
pedal forward?
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/