Mk3 Front bumper

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Mk3 Front bumper
From: <simon.halliwell@consignia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:26:28 +0000
Hi all,

Following the (near) completion of my Mk3 restoration project I am in need of a
good quality front bumper to finish the car off.
It passed the MOT yesterday and after a quick trip to the Vehicle Licence Office
I have a road tax disc and we went to our first classic show last night.

I have improvised a bumper bar with a chrome rod between the two overriders but
there is no substitute for the real thing.  I will be in California in the next
few weeks and could look for spares there if anyone thinks I might do better
than in the UK - any suggestions / contact numbers....?
Are there any LBC type events in the San Francisco area in early July?

Simon.
(Looking forwards to some good weather this weekend!)

This  email  and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee
only.   If  you  are  not  the  named  recipient,  you  must  not use, disclose,
reproduce,  copy  or distribute the contents of this communication.  If you have
received  this  in  error,  please contact the sender and then delete this email
from your system.