Re: Body Tub Rotisserie [2]

To: Johnnie Blaze <johnblaze@vrk11.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body Tub Rotisserie [2]
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:08:39 -0700
At 07:19 AM 6/19/01 -0600, Johnnie Blaze wrote:
>I happened to just be reading an article on someone using this technique
>in the Spitfire and GT6 magazine issue #2 which can be d/led for free at
>
>http://britishtoolbox.com/spitfiremag.html
>homepage is http://www.triumphspitfire.com
>
>in pdf format.  The rotisserie is decribed on pg 30 with a corresponding
>picture. Though I must say, yours looks a bit more professional :)
>
>--John Blaze

I have that issue and know the reference you are making.  It is exactly the
type of passing reference to making an engine stand that makes one know
it's possible, but doesn't go beyond that to give you any insight on how to
actually do it.   That's where I wanted to have detailed photos of each of
the parts along with their assembly.  A parts list doesn't hurt either.

I chose to paint my parts to match the stand because they look better and
they won't be prone to rust like mild steel is normally.  Also when it's
disassembled, I'm less likely to use the parts for another project if they
are painted and therefore 'reserved'. :)
 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |