Re: Must Have Been a Brit

To: frandrum@voicenet.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Must Have Been a Brit
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:48:44 -0400
Several years ago, when I drove around in Britain for a couple of days,
I managed to end up going the wrong direction in a round-about.
Fortunately it was in a relatively small town, and there was not much
traffic (otherwise there would have been someone showing me the
right way to go!)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit