Re: coming down

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: coming down
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:22:54 -0600
>Well today I paid $1.44 per gallon (Amoco) here in N. Virginia,
so things
>are starting to look up for a better driving season than I had
planned on.
>Hope the rest of you guys get the same pricing very soon.  "FT"

Oh yeah, it's getting better in So Cal. too-why I paid 2.15 a gal
yesterday when only a few days before-I paid 2.17! (Yee-haaa!)-
actually, there are still places around here where it's at 2.25.

The local NBC news wants people to call in when they see gas that
high-they're going to go around and ask the station owners why?

Laura G.

(Moved into her new place and getting ready to leave for the Great
Race on Thursday!)