Wheel identification, part 2

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: Wheel identification, part 2
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 07:17:28 -0700
Sorry to bomb the lists again, but multiple people said they couldn't
open the picture, or that they didn't even get it.

M. D. "Doc" Nugent, (THANKS!!!), has kindly created the following URL for
me, so the picture should now be available to everyone:

http://home1.gte.net/nugentmd/wheelRichardson.jpg

Huw Upshall and Jason Constantino, (THANKS!!!), have possibly identified
the wheels, perhaps by Western Wheel.  Huw even sent me a picture of a
very similar wheel, by Western.  It appears the only difference is the
number of 'spokes', but the style is virtually identical.

Some further information.  My wheels are not polished or chrome.  They
have a 'rough' texture, kind of like cement/concrete.  The center hub
caps didn't come with the car, what you see are home made, with Joe
Currey's style #4, (the Spitfire wreath one).  You can see it at Joe's
page:

http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.html

The rest of the information concerning the wheels is below, copied from
my original request for help.

Thanks for any help.

Brad

=======

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:25:59 -0700 Bradley D Richardson