Re: Fire

To: tpbuck@u.arizona.edu, jjcon2@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Fire
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 09:05:53 EDT
HI Tyler,

I don't know if this applies in your case, but in that vent area in our car,
I found that mice had set up a comfortable nest, entering and exit through a
little rubber flap behind the windshield fluif bottle. They had filled it
with light dry material that would burn nicely. If your car sat for some
time, (and whose hasn't?), maybe it's a rodent issue?

Tom Burke
80 Spit