Re: Supercharger

To: rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supercharger
From: "Joe Curry" <mk1_1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 19:07:22
Torque typically increases as horsepower does.  Many people use very torquey
V6 and V8 engines with these setups and have little trouble.

Of course, anything will break if you put it under enough stress.  So I
would advise the use of "Moderation" if you have a big lump up front.

As for me, since this is going into a strictly race application, I will find
out really quick how much abuse it will take.  And I will (of course) report
back with the results, recommendations and work-arounds that apply!

Joe