Spitfire & GT6 Mag

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire & GT6 Mag
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:22:29 -0700
Okay, so AM I now the last subscriber in the world still waiting for the
current issue?

Hey John!  I think the least you can do is draw my name for the free GT6 on
July 4th.  AND mail my latest issue, please!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi