Re: FW: 69 GT6+ rear signal lens

To: Jane Burdekin <jane.burdekin@admin.bvsd.k12.co.us>
Subject: Re: FW: 69 GT6+ rear signal lens
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:33:10 -0700
I just looked in the VB catalog and find that their part number is 8-4223 for
the red lens.  It fits the  late Spitfire Mk3 as well as the GT6 Mk2 (or
GT6+).

Unfortunately, the lens is $29.95 each.

I wonder if anyone out there with one of the cars these fit need the rubber
plinths, receptacles and Chrome rings.  I have a pair of these in pretty
good condition but no lenses.

Regards,
Joe