Frozen Bushings-Was Suspension Bushinge

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frozen Bushings-Was Suspension Bushinge
From: "Frank Drummond" <frandrum@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 18:07:25 -0400
Hi Listers,

Thanks for the suggestions on freeing up the rusted bushing sleeves and
bolts.

I went at the three frozen ones and managed to hacksaw my way throught them
without any corallary damage.  The sawing wasn't too bad once I got the right
stroke down.

Next step, clean and prime the chassis, then finish coat, install the steel
brakelines, new poly bushings, reinstall the rebuilt engine.

Hope to have the engine back from Motorhead in another three weeks.  So maybe
4 weeks to summer fun.

Regards, Frank D.