Re: DOT 5 Purging Juice

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <Tburke4@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: DOT 5 Purging Juice
From: "D T Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 09:02:48 -0500
Fred ,that's really interesting because it has been
my understanding all along that this needs done.
I'll be honest and say that I didn't change to DOT5
all I did was flush the old fluid from the lines. I
then refilled with DOT4. I did change to DOT5 on
the clutch system but it was totally rebuilt with a
new MC and slave