Spitfire Parts Database

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Parts Database
From: Tyler Buck <tpbuck@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:48:10 -0700
Well I had some time today and created the bare-bones database
structure.  Currently you can add and find spitfire items (parts, books,
etc) based on a part number (haven't figured out what exactly to use for
this....right now just assigning arbitrary values).  The database will
return all occurrences of the part, ie different vendors and each
occurrence has a description field, the price and a quality rating.  My
questions are these;  Anyone have a Triumph Parts Manual for sale?  Does
anyone know a good resource for learning how to create web pages with forms
so users can input parts (basically a vendor report)?

Thanks for the help,
Tyler