RE: Spit EGR plumbing?

To: rtgetzinger@scif.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spit EGR plumbing?
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:28:00 -0500
I'm guessing that if you just disconnected the egr all together, you would
pass the emissions test.  If you need to make it look like the EGR is
connected, just place a piece of tape over the EGR vacuum nipple before you
attach the vac line.  If you want to hook it up, just go to the junk yard
and pull  the cutoff valve off of any car.  The Buick regal that my jeep
engine came out of used the same type of device, has 3 vac fittings on it.

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Magenic Technologies

http://www.magenic.com - Magenic Technologies website