Freddy was a bad boy last night!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Freddy was a bad boy last night!
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:54:59 -0400
I finally got around to adjusting the new carbs on Freddy, and headed out
to have the new tires mounted. Got to Sears 2 minutes too late for them to
do it, got back in the car, put the clutch in, and the #$%#$%#$% thing
stuck flat on the floor! Stuck clutch master. So Freddy, for the first time
in five years and 20,000 miles, came home on the back of a truck.
Conveniently, NAPA had a rebuild kit on the shelf, (steepish at $17.00), so
I am going to rebuild the one from my Herald to stick in temporarily, and
get the Spit one sleeved, as it has been rebuilt a couple times already.

Guess the little guy is mad about sitting for soooo long this year!

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine