Re: When it rains, it pours...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Subject: Re: When it rains, it pours...
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 07:06:00 -0400
I don't know where you're from, but here in the States, 20w-50 is generally on
the shelf of department stores like Wallmart.  Almost always it's Castrol.

Couldn't agree more about running a good oil.

I've run Castrol for years now in all sorts of applications.  The only thing I
never did like about it was the way it would break down viscosity.  This was
most noticable on one of my hot performance bikes.  I'm running Shell Rotella
now in several engines, and that's seemed to do quite well.  Doesn't break down
as fast, that's for sure.