SU carb set up for GT6+

To: rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com
Subject: SU carb set up for GT6+
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: mark

I know Kastner used the stock strombergs when he did
the 145bhp and the 165bhp engines.  WHy didn't he try
the SU's.  Plus, why not triple su's or triple
strombergs like my brother put on his TR6?

SCCA rules?  US spec cars came w/ ZS 150s, so that's
what ya run.

I saw an ad for the triple manifold (TR6) in a
magazine somewhere.  Sure looked neat.  Of course the
GT has that sloping hood....

Jason