'63 Herald convert for sale

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: '63 Herald convert for sale
From: "Anne Garren" <algarren@main.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:50:42 -0400
Hi everyone,

It's time to bite the bullet and realize that it would be years, if ever,
before I get around to restoring the '63 Herald convertible I purchased, so
I'm offering it for sale, to the lists first. It appears to be a solid car,
though I've not looked underneath. Body is intact and everything is there,
except for some fiberglass repair to a small area in the boot. Top is shot,
interior needs replacing. The car does run (when a battery is hooked up), but
probably needs engine work. The car is a 1963, but I do not have a title for
it; I do have a 1967 title and a number plate that could go with the car if
you want to register it as a '67.

The car is located in western North Carolina, about 20 miles north of
Asheville. I have pictures that I can email to interested parties. I'm open to
offers!

Thanks,
Anne