Re: Weber Manifold - other sources and styles

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: Weber Manifold - other sources and styles
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
I am not sure if I could even fit the system that
total advance is showing under the hood.  I don't ahve
as much room as the TR6.  Also, do you think that the
fact that his design is designed for the 2.5 liter
engine bog down my 2.0 liter...or will the computer
compensate for it.  Th eother thing I don't like is
the fact that I wanted to get rid of my distributer
adn put coil on plug ignition on.  I am not certain if
his system is compatible with that.
Mark

http://cnb.iomartvo.com:81/cnb/shop/lumenition?listPos=&op=catalogue-product_info&productID=15&prodCategoryID=5&search=

http://www.twminduction.com/Catalogs/Catalogs-FR.html)

> > Which would be a direct bolt onto your present
> dual
> > ZS
> > manifolds.
> >
> > If nothing else...makes for interesting reading.
> >
> > Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com
> > www.teglerizer.com

=====
-Mark Holbrook-