Re: Weber Manifold - other sources and styles

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: Weber Manifold - other sources and styles
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:37:27 -0700 (PDT)
After getting the price on the FI system, I hve
realized that i will not be able to do this for a good
3 years.  The system I was going to use is TWM.  The
2900 series bolts on in place of webers.
Mark

http://cnb.iomartvo.com:81/cnb/shop/lumenition?listPos=&op=catalogue-product_info&productID=15&prodCategoryID=5&search=

http://www.twminduction.com/Catalogs/Catalogs-FR.html)

> Which would be a direct bolt onto your present dual
> ZS
> manifolds.
>
> If nothing else...makes for interesting reading.
>
> Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com
> www.teglerizer.com

=====
-Mark Holbrook-