Re: spring sources

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>,
Subject: Re: spring sources
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,
Thanks for the references. I believe the second two
are sites in England, so the prices are pounds.

The 2 1/2" springs are used by many racers, and so are
widely available. In USA, I've had good luck with
Coleman Products, but also check out sites for AFCO,
Martel Bros, Jegs, Pegasus, etc. Hardcore racer shops
tend to have better prices than boutique tuner shops.
Lot's of times they will run specials off-season.

NFI, etc.

Carter

http://www.proshocks.com/SRStore/SRStore.cgi?category=2SPRING&cart_id=6393432.14645236&store=outlet.setup

http://freespace.virgin.net/toni.dwornik/avo_pages/springs2.htm